Just an update. Big Bend National Park contacted us as they are closed. So sad…I was really looking forward to seeing it. We have decided to leave on Monday, March 30, if all is well and begin our journey in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I have an MS infusion scheduled there so rather than rearrange that appointment, we are going to head there. If Waco is reopened, we may have time to stop there for a break. I’ve called all the campgrounds through the end of April and they are open with most National Parks also hoping to be open at that time. We’ll keep you posted!